View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 12:24 PM   #6
QuikSand
lolzcat

Okay, so since I'm not really "wedded" to this team, I just sin the regular season. Baltimore goes 10-6, nice. Pittsburgh (12-4) and Jacksonville (14-1-1) get the byes, so have a tough road in the playoffs.

So, worth noting here - there are no "player pages" where we can see everything about a given player. I'm kinda used to that in a sports sim, so the absence is noteworthy. I search for leaders, pull up passing... and see my guy in the middle (sounds about right). I can see my guy's stats for the season here: 327/503 for 65%, 3491 yards for 7.0 ypa, 23/6 and 95.45 rating. But I don't see anywhere all my players are listed, or archived - I'm guessing this data will just be gone after this season?

Okay, I stumble onto a "History" tab that tells me I will be able to:

-View Career Leaders, Past Seasons, and career history for all teams.
-Sort career leaders by any category. View standings and season leaders for any season.
-View any team's season records and their players over time.

(capitalization verbatim)

Okay from this screen, I get to sub-pages, and can see my team's output:

RB Jenkins 383-1636 4.3 10TD 6f
WR Edwardson 115-1497 13.1 7TD
WR Ramsey 69-916 13.3 7TD
...and so forth.

LB A Jackson was a stat monster: 139T, 6S, 1Int
... and on and on. No way to print this out, I don't really feel like typing it all up. There's a summary to be had, but you have to want it, it seems.

Incidentally, my RB was #1 in rushing yards, and out WR1 was 3rd in receiving yards.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote