View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 12:50 PM   #614
Autumn
Head Coach

I guess I haven't missed much. My time will be limited today, customer's are breathing down my neck and so are the kids.

I hate being targeted as I'm not sure Raider's Army is where I'd want to go with a vote, and I don't want to be forced into the wrong vote just because I'm on the block. The place I feel surest about is Danny, who's been pinging me all game, and him being cunning makes a lot of sense. That feels the highest percentage play for me, versus choosing randomly between Lathum and Raider's Army, neither of whom have struck me as wolf-like.

I'm not going to have a lot of time to pore over votes. I'd love to hear people's arguments for Raider, those who are voting him. Those who are voting me I'd love to hear your arguments too, as I feel I've played the way I always do. I know I usually get heat as I talk a lot in thread. Other guys slide by without saying much and somehow that makes me more wolfish than them.

Certainly if I was a wolf I would have piled onto Jackal along with Chief and Danny. I didn't in order to keep it closer and see if we could draw a wolf out. No wolf is going to stick their neck out like that when there's a simple play that can draw them trust.

Raider's Army just doesn't have much evidence either way, having come in late and essentially missed two day's voting. Lathum I would be more likely to vote. He's been quieter than usual at spots, playing the helpful villager other spots with his analysis. I'd have to look back at it to see whether I still would trust it or whether it's a wolf guiding us.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote