View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 10:04 AM   #338
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I have been having computer issues, so HBO Go was a no go for me last night (I even need the computer to update the phone, so I can download the HBO Go app to my IPhone; silly). So unless I get my computer issues worked out pretty quick, I am pretty sure I'll be waiting until next Sunday as well.

I wonder, do we need to have Episode 7 stuff spoilered for a few days? Or should those of us who have not been able to catch Episode 7 on HBO Go just avoid the thread? I am fine either way.

As for Episode 6, like everyone else, I loved the Viserys scene, very well done. And while I thought he was a good pick for Khal Drogo anyway, I have to admit I think Jason Momoa has grown on me even more so in that role. He's really become more or less what I thought an on screen representation of the Khal would become.

Oh, and let me again profess my love for the actress playing Danaerys's Westeros handmaiden (I forget the character's name).

I was also bothered by Littlefinger's banter in the throne room, but I understand why they did that. I think there might have been a more subtle way of doing that, but my guess is that that scene caused a lot of consternation for the show producers.

The Theon scene was indeed a little odd to me as well, but no way on Earth am I going to mind more screen time for Roz.

I loved the way the scene went down in the Eyrie, especially Bronn's response to Lysa's comment about fighting with honor.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote