View Single Post
Old 10-09-2023, 03:12 PM   #443
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
I doubt this gets the attention it deserves, but this should be disqualifying for the presidency. It's easy to sit back and think nothing big comes from intel leaks because we're unlikely to find out about agents being pulled from a region, an agent dying or, like in this instance, it can take years to see the result of the leak.

The only questions the media should be asking Trump from here on out is about his intel leaks and his handling of classified documents. Everything else is a distraction and plays to his hand.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...attack-1833094
I really feel like this is 2+2=6 kind of thing. He gave intelligence to Russia that came from Israel, BUT the intelligence was in relationship to Isis possible using planes as weapons. I don't know how that information could give specific details of curtailing the Iron Dome or help in these wall breaches.

Could his sharing it possibly burn an Israeli agent or assets? Maybe. Could that asset possibly been the one that could have caught this plot before it happened? Possible, but not likely. This is about as factual a cause as the $6billion from the hostage trade being the reason behind the attack. It is an American eccentric point of view of something that really has very little to do with the US.
GrantDawg is online now   Reply With Quote