View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 07:28 PM   #426
hoopsguy
General Manager

Barkeep, there really is no consistency between my public and private roles. In fact, I have concerns about my private role becoming a liability to our cause later in the game.

I have learned through the church that there is a clan called the Gruul who resent our power and prestige and want to tear down our society and plunge us into lawlessness. But from their description, it doesn't sound like bribery would be their method of doing so. They seem more of a murderous/pillaging kind of group. I am seeking them out during the night phase; if I fail to locate them quickly enough I expect that they will somehow be able to exploit me. I don't know how, but don't have any reason to believe it is through my public role.

This is why I said that I may be a better candidate to die than a random player at this point in the game. But I don't think we are faced with that choice - I'm pretty certain that Fouts is an enemy despite not getting word on my scan (to determine if he was Gruul) because of the interruption. The fact that he accused me and another silenced me today makes me believe he is working in concert with others.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote