View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 06:04 PM   #565
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I did not get the sense that you really enjoyed this senior class all that much. Not so much from the recap just now, but in general reading your comments on those players over the past couple of seasons. Hopefully it translates into even better things next year if you do find yourself back at the helm in Ohio.

This is true. There were always more exciting players. Bright at PF is a great rebounder, and I have two 7 footers. Keller was more talented than the 7 footers so I started him, but of the 4, Keller was just Meh... just there, nothing more.

Similar with Murphy. He was the guy feeding House and Cooper for 2 years, then he was the guy trying to find a way to become a consistent 3 point threat, but he never did, and ended up being the guy feeding McCully and Santiago his senior year.

The other two seniors were career backups, so yeah its hard to get excited about that.

If I stay(and I still am staring at the North Carolina vacancy, haven't looked ahead at all), I expect as good or better next year.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote