View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 10:48 PM   #34
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Jonathan, you came out with a really expansive list of links you had found. I'm sure this result has to be especially frustrating for you, given the time that you put into locating all of those.

Do you think that your team made the best use of the available links found, given the discussion in the thread of what had been submitted by others, to maximize your score? If not, why - given that you did have representation in the thread leading up to the deadline?

To be honest, I didn't expect us to win. I felt that with us being a man down to two teams, we didn't have much of a shot. I am frustrated at how low our score was, but I don't blame anyone for that. I think we got hosed on the commish question because we all took it to be a quest for something else. We thought we had everything we could find covered, but it turns out we didn't. Thems the brakes.

And the time spent wasn't that big of a deal to me. I spend almost all of my time screwing around online, so having something to hunt for made my day pass quicker than normal.
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote