View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 07:28 PM   #1
stratonapba
Mascot

Jump for a New Era in My Life

Dateline: April 9, 2022

When I'm Watching ESPNU's Coverage of the 2022 National Choir Drill Championships sanctioned by the Universal Choir Drill Association as Santa Margaret Catholic High's Choir Drill came up to the Stage as they made their entrance because I'm Racing NASCAR Diecast

Richard Curtis: Up Next Is Another Team That Brings a Long History of Tradition, It's Santa Margarita Catholic High School

(WOOSH)

Najah Brown: Love Such Personality in this routine, What's the theme and motto of this routine?

Ava McCoy: Our Theme This Year It's Earthquake and we picked this theme because it's fun, it's gimmicky, but also kind of represents where were from California so when we took the team here we wanted to represent us and we were from and we've had a lot of new team members this years so we wanted to brings us when we came here to Florida to Perform.

Najah: How do you guys have or mantain such strength of your motion with difficult skills keeping synchronization from start to finish?

Ava: Our Team, Is very versatile we have a lot of different types of girls but different types of skills a lot of cool solo parts a lot of cool choreography and we had been just drilling our skills over and over along with the routine our coaches have been working us so hard this year.

And So The Crowd Went Wild at the AdventHealth Arena @ ESPN's Wide World of Sports in Orlando, FL as The Music begins to start as wee see Ava and Her Posse singing and dancing while I'm Racing with NASCAR Diecast with recent NASCAR diecast cars that I purchased

Ava (singing): Your eyes tell me how you want me
I can feel it in your heartbeat
I know you like what you see
Hold me, I'll give you all that you need
Wrap your love around me
You're so excited, I can feel you
Getting hotter, oh baby

Later Allison Baldwin, Alina Malinowski and Makenna Meikle who are all seniors just like Ava decided to join in and sing the next phase

Alina, Allison, Ava and Makenna: I'll take you down, I'll take you down
Where no one's ever gone before
And if you want more, if you want more
More, more

All SMCHS Choir Drill Squad Members: Then jump for my love
Jump in and feel my touch
Jump if you want to taste my kisses
In the night then

Jump, jump for my love
Jump, I know my heart can make you happy
Jump in, you know these arms
Can feel you up
Jump, if you want to taste my kisses
In the night then
Jump, jump for my love

-----

January 4, 18 AS (2118 AD)

My Name is Jay Jianoran

I'm a Student at Encinal High School and I'm on My Freshman Year, Because Why?

In 17 AS (2117 AD), The Travels Got Me, Because when I'm in Wood Middle School in Alameda, CA, when I was 14 Years Old but I'm Turning in 15 in December 2005 but the Current Wave of the travels moved me.

The First Travel Did Occurred in 2101, Then The Second One Occurred 10 Years Later in 2106, The Third Travel started on 2111 and the Fourth One began on March 13, 2116 and here we are.

However I'll be Forced to Finish my time at Wood Middle School beginning at 7th Grade but anyway I was forced to run a New Circuit to be called the Stock Car Autoduel Racing Association so I'm an 8th Grader and I got my license however I've created this alliance so many students from Encinal High School and South San Francisco High School have just joined the bandwagon and later on Several Well Known Stars from Stock Car Racing who are already travelled joined in as well for Season 1 including Kyle Larson, Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt and Terry Labonte as well Jake Aganus and my Dad, Eleno Jianoran who is currently 34 Years Old and I'm going battle it out against my Dad for the Title.

So Season #1 will be racing Mostly on Tracks around the San Francisco Bay Area, However we will probably have the Opener at South City Speedway in South San Francisco, CA so it will be a 28 Race Season to decide who is the champion.

However I'm Listening to Santa Margarita Catholic High's Choir Drill remake of The Pointer Sisters Jump when I'm out during lunch break on Rhythm Radio while getting more players to create this squad known as the Demons in Pro Football.

Yep, The San Francisco Demons in which they are named after the XFL Franchise in which they're in San Francisco in 2001 which is their only season.

However I'm Planning to build a Franchise so we can probably play in the Pacific Coast Football League with the San Francisco Demons as well as the San Francsico Seals of the Pacific Coast Baseball League.

But Soon Enough, Basketball and Ice Hockey will come in as well so everything will change for now.

Afterwards, We went to Carl's Jr. with my Dad after My Mom went Grocery Shopping and we ate a Double Cheeseburger, Criss Cut Fries and a Coke Zero and we had a Great Time, and that's only the beginning.

Last edited by stratonapba : 07-21-2022 at 11:19 AM.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote