View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 10:54 PM   #6
stratonapba
Mascot

Pre-Race Excitement in South City
Dateline: May 15, 2118 (18 AS)
The Place: South City Speedway (at South San Francisco High School in South San Francisco, CA)

Jay Jianoran is ready to be introduced by Maggie Cai who is also starting in this race before thousands of race fans are ready to cheer him on driving the #1 Jollibee Chevrolet in which he starts on the pole as I'm going to lead with my good friend Jade Aganus as I lead the field to the Green Flag prior to making my entrance

Jade said "First Race and You are Starting 2nd"

Jay replied "Well I'm Going to start first so we got a 40 Car Field to work with and we can win this thing."

"Anyway I'm driving the #2 Discount Tire Ford and I'm going to get more sponsors real soon", Jade said.

"And I'm On The Pole, I'm trying to win the race in the win #1 Jollibee Chevrolet anyway my teammate Susie Evans is starting 39th and we can make it to go up so I hope we could win a race.", Jay said.

"Well we are getting excited so we will bring it on, Good Luck!", Jade said.

"Okay!", Jay replied.

However Maggie Cai got me to Introduce as I start on the Pole for the South City 500 and then School Principal of South San Francisco High School (or South City High School) Kevin Asbra gave the command as all 40 Roaring Race Cars come to life as they get ready for some Pace Laps leading up to 500 Miles/200 Laps in a 2.5 Mile Tri-Oval which could be Daytona of the San Francisco Bay Area, period.

Last edited by stratonapba : 07-10-2022 at 10:57 PM.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote