View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 01:01 AM   #9
stratonapba
Mascot

LATE MAY AND EARLY JUNE

A Lot of Signups Came in From Wood Middle School that occured here that there on the San Francisco Demons in Football and in Baseball the San Francisco Seals however they are trying to compete in a Second Tier Series Coming in 2119 so we include Tessa Cruz who will be trying to run her own Racing Team in which she will be attempting to run a Cup Race at San Jose This Week.

We Pick Up on June 1, 2118 AS at Wood Middle School at Lunchtime

Jay: Tessa, You've Already Signed up to race in the NAADRA Jollibee Cup Series and you are getting sponsorship from a Dance School run by Pamm Drake.

Tessa: Did You Mean Dance 10 Performing Arts in Alameda, CA

Jay: Yes, And You Are Going to become a Freshman at Encinal High School in the Fall is that right?

Tessa: Apparently it's a Yes, Anyway I'm going to attempt to run at San Jose in June driving the #25 Car

Jay: Is It a Chevrolet?

Tessa: Of Course and I Don't Know that we are going to Sponsor that Car later this month.

Jay: But Are You Going to Graduate from Wood Middle School?

Tessa: Yes I Am, Then I'll Become a 9th Grader at Encinal and hopefully make it count to be a part of my Choir Drill Squad.

Jay: Great Idea

However Tessa Rae Cruz will be driving the #25 Chevrolet no word on who will sponsor this car.

The Second Race will take place a Couple Days after Graduation however here's what happened on The Source in 30: Summer Edition on South City Public Access Television on June 20th, 18 AS.

Nikki Sagun: It's Official Race #2 for the NAADRA Jollibee Cup Series will be San Jose, California and the track will be held at the Longhorn Oval at Leigh High School however earlier this weekend a Reporting Team travelled to San Jose to take a look at this 1.5 Mile Short Track and were there

(Cue Footage)

Oksana Shcherba (V/O): Before the Inaugural Season the NAADRA Jollibee Cup Series are scouting that the Longhorn Oval at Leigh High School in San Jose, CA will be placed on the Schedule for the Inaugural Season and so they did for this 1.5 Mile Race Track however a group of students from Leigh High ASB brought up to talk about the New Speedway that those racers are trying to run this season however we brought some students from South City to test new 1.5 Mile Race Track for a Spin for the First Time.

(We See Clips of Drivers racing in their Cars in that 1.5 Mile Race Track)

Oksana (V/O): Now I Talk to Some Drivers of attempting to have South City Kids Racing at San Jose later in June.

Oksana: Maggie is their any plans that you will make the field at the Longhorn Oval?

Maggie Cai: That Would Be a Great Idea, We Think I've Tested It Out and It did worked out, that's a great idea.

Oksana: Renee, Could you know that are you going to qualify to make the field in June

Renee Celio: I'm Going to get excited so we will probably do better than the Superspeedway nearby my High School

Oksana: That was this report from South City Source in 30 on Channel 27, Summer Edition I'm Oksana Shcherba back to the newsroom.

(Back to the Studio)

Nikki: Now Don't Forget will be in San Jose at the Longhorn Oval on June 19th

However, The Drama will be getting set for the Second Race of the NAADRA Jollibee Cup Series Season and so everyone is excited.

Last edited by stratonapba : 07-21-2022 at 11:19 AM.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote