View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 12:25 AM   #15
stratonapba
Mascot

August 16, 18 AS
The Place: A Group Home in South San Francisco, CA

The South City Seals of South San Francisco, CA have finished 16th Place with a 77-85 Record however one of the best players on the team including SS Woodie Held, CF Thad Bosley and 3B Cyrus Ramesh all 3 had a combined Wins Above Replacement of 8.0, However they are going to do better Next Season which will be a new era in 19 AS.

However I Was with Gabby Windey as we talk about it the situation along with Hunter Haag to see if we can assemble a New Roster for Opening Day in 19 AS (or 2119)

Hunter: Do I Know that I Was on the Minor League Team

Gabby: Yep, But everything will change for the 2119 Season we will have a Longer Season in the Making

Hunter: Everything is Going to Get Bigger

Jay: Hey Girls

Gabby and Hunter (in unision): Hi Jay

Jay: I've Ever Heard about listening to Jocelyn Enriquez which is currently playing on My Radio see

Gabby: What's That Song?

Jay: Listen

Jocelyn Enriquez (singing): I've been thinking about you
And I don't want to live without you
You and I we can be just fine
But I want your love to be all mine
I've been thinking about you
And I don't want to live without you
You and I we can be just right
But I need your love tonight

Jay: It's Called "I've Been Thinking About You" and it's still on the Rhythm Radio Charts so we will be heading to Oak Grove in a few days

Gabby: Is It In San Jose?

Jay: Yes It Is, So We Hope we got a Good Race

Gabby: This Could be a Great Idea

Jay: Maybe I Can't Wait For It.

Hunter: Now, I Will Tell Susie for this, Susie?

Susie: Got It

Meanwhile Rachel Recchia is prepping up a Big Match vs. San Diego

Rachel: Well This Could be a Idea as I'm practicing my skill for a Sunday Afternoon Game vs. San Diego a however we decided to practice with her teammate Lily Dillingham

Lily: Excited for a Game vs. San Diego on Sunday, any ideas Rachel?

Rachel: That was a Great Idea anyway we can win this thing so If we failed to make the playoffs then there's always next season.

Lily: Could Be a Great Idea and we can participate for a New Era in Baseball and Football so the New Season will begin in 2119.

Rachel: Well, That Might Be It and I Can't Wait.

Lily: Okay, Rachel count me in.

Rachel: Okay, But we got to work on the situation so the NAADRA will begin Season #2 so we are getting excited.

However Season #2 may be coming with an expanded schedule however the Season Opener Race will be rotated like the Super Bowl.

THE QUALIFYING RESULTS ARE IN THE NEXT POST SO STAY TUNED

Last edited by stratonapba : 09-07-2022 at 01:22 AM.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote