View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 11:42 PM   #26
stratonapba
Mascot

Dateline: October 6, 18 AS
The Place: Wienerschnitzel at 1940 S. Bascom Ave in Campbell, CA

Qualifying Had Ended with a Big Race Coming on Saturday but there are rumors that an Australian maybe coming to the party however her name is Florence (1), However the NAADRA Jollibee Cup Series Tour will have a Crowd of at least 2,000 Race Fans coming to the event hoping to cheer for their favorite driver.

However Jade Aganus was busy with Hunter Haag talking about this event however her Sarah Hamrick is going to race in the NAADRA 2nd Tier Series coming up on Friday.

Meanwhile I Talked to Helen Vasquez in which she will race in the #1 Jollibee Chevrolet for a big race on Friday but It will be running for 100 laps.

Jay: Helen, Great Race maybe you will be Starting 10th right behind Josh Berry

Helen: This Could be a Great Idea but anyway when we will race for 100 Laps.

Jay: 100 Laps however a majority of the field include students from Westmont High

Helen: That's Even Great

Jay: But They Can Go Up Against Justin Allgaier and Sam Mayer and Austin Cindric

Helen: I Think It Would be a Great Idea but I had to deal with other ideas.

Jay: But We Hope, Helen Could Run a Season Finale Race in South San Francisco however I'm going to run a Special Scheme for the Season Finale sponsored by Desert Bus For Hope!

Helen: Desert What?

Jay: Desert Bus for Hope benefitting Child's Play

Helen: Great Idea

Jay: However If I Lead a Lap During the Race it will be worth $500 to Child's Play but If I Win that race it will be worth any ideas?

Helen: $5,000?

Jay: Fine $5,000 it is, but that's not all If I finish the race in the Top 10 it will be worth $1,000 and if I finish in the Top 5 it will be worth $2,500

Helen: Great Idea

Jay: So That Money will go to Child's Play of Seattle, WA, PCR maybe if John Schneider could be in attendance for the Finale at South City, I'm going to send me an Instagram to @johnschneider

Helen: Of Course

Jay: So He Wants to donate money to Children's Miracle Network as well.

Helen: I Think It will be a Great Idea unless if Christopher Bell will do it.

Jay: Christopher Bell wanted to send me an Instagram to John Schneider to run a Paint Scheme to benefit Children's Hospital for the Last Race of The Season or an upcoming race for Next Season

Helen: I Think You Never now What I Said, But Can We Stick With Child's Play?

Jay: Yes, But to Make It More Interesting.....My Car Number will be moved will be moved to the front wheel

Helen: That's Even a Great Idea but I Can't Wait For It.

Jay: It will be exciting however I think we need to get a plan to get some teams to move the car number to the front wheel if they want to so we can make a Big Challenge, But I Hope It will work

MEANWHILE: Maggie Cai is hoping to get a 2nd Team with the #70 Car which will be running for the 2nd Season but she is with Serene Russell who is considered to run the #07 Next Season

Maggie: Serene looks like you're running the #07 Car for Tomorrow any strategy

Serene: Well Maggie we think we had a Good Race in the #07 Ford but we need to get sponsorship but this is going to be exciting.

Maggie: Well I Think It Maybe a Good Race on Friday, I Can't Wait

Serene: Maybe If We Can win this race on Saturday then we hope we can go for Rookie of the Year Honors, Next Season

Maggie: This is Really Exciting.

(1) = The Florence, I Refered to is Florence Moerenhout who competed in Season 5 of The Australian Version of The Bachelor who is in Season 8 of Bachelor in Paradise
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote