View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 08:30 PM   #379
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

6 minute mark: Romero with a hard free kick.. it deflects off Chivu.. into our goal! Chivu is charged with an own goal Down 1-0.

15 minute mark: Filip Emilan gets a yellow card for unfairly jumping with Chivu.

23 minute mark: Eagles is hurt.. he looks hurt bad.. he has to come off. I put Mamam on for him.

27 minute mark: Duff with a corner kick.. Chivu heads it.. great save by the keeper.

38 minute mark: Duff with a corner kick.. Adriano by the near post... heads it.. over the bar.

40 minute mark: Saha steals it from Romero in the box.. dribbles past another defender.. shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-1.

43 minute mark: Duff dribles up the left side of the pitch.. crosses to Adriano in the middle of the box.. he heads it.. into the upper left corner of the net! GOAL!!!! 2-1.

44 minute mark: Adriano collides with their centreback.. he looks hurt. He is going to have to come off. I put King on for him.

Halftime: 2-1 lead for us. They have over 27,000 fans here today.

52 minute mark: Vijiala Sergiu is pissing me off! He just took out King.. Why is that assassin not getting cards! He has taken out all 3 of my guys tonight! I put van Nistelrooy on for King.

65 minute mark: Stevanovic with a very good pass between two defenders.. into the box.. Saha shoots.. wide right by inches.

81 minute mark: Silvestre steals a pass at midfield.. passes it long to Saha just outside the box.. he dribbles between two defenders.. into the box.. shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-1.

88 minute mark: van Bistelrooy steals it from Sergiu.. shoots.. the keeper blocks it.. Saha gets the rebound.. shoots.. GOAL!!!! That is his hattrick! 4-1.

Game over. 4-1 win for us.

We outshot them 20-6 (12-1 on target)

Saha wins MoM, 10 for form, 19 of 21 passes, 0 tackles, 2 of 4 headers, 1 interception, 4 runs, 3 goals.

Duff also had a 10 for form. Adriano had a 9.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote