View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 02:51 AM   #20
Icy
Pro Starter

Took my 3rd one last week only due to bureaucracy as it's enforced to travel to France (going to Disney with kids).

I had the second one in July and the vaccine passport in Europe is only valid for 9 months.

I didn't take the 3rd one before as I had covid in Christmas so theoretically it was not needed, but as I tested positive at home (like everybody who had Omicron in Dec/Jan, nobody was tested at hospitals unless you were really sick) and not at the hospital, there is no official record that i had it.

I felt like shit for 48 hours with 38C fever, exactly like when I had the covid in December, so it feels so stupid to feel two days sick now to avoid being sick for 2 days with the real covid in the future... In the two first doses I just had pain in my shoulder, I guess this one was worse as my body has plenty of antibodies and reacted violently vs the vaccine.

I was totally pro vaccine and I still am, but not to take one every 6-9 months, specially when it's the same old one and not a new one for the new variants.

I wouldn't have taken this 3rd just 5 months after suffering real covid if it was not mandatory to travel, that also find stupid as having the 3rd dose doesn't prevent you to get covid or to transmit it, it's just to not to suffer a bad one but regarding traveling abroad and the danger of spreading it to the other country is the same with 2 than with 3 doses.

Last edited by Icy : 05-19-2022 at 02:53 AM.
Icy is offline   Reply With Quote