View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 06:28 AM   #176
QuikSand
lolzcat

So, my Browns theme team is at a sort of plateau now… I have nearly every cheap option fulfilled, and due to market conditions am sitting ready to decide where to invest in the more expensive stuff:

-WR Rison is powered up as far as he goes without his 90 card, and is my WR2. For about 225K I can buy/keep the 90 card, add the Route Technician skill, and he’s a high end possession receiver.

-WR Cribbs similar, his top card is cheaper at around 150K, with it he’d be a decent left side X deep threat and return man.

-RB Chubb is sitting at 89 or 90, and needs the top card to max out as a high end power RB, I’m watching the market but cheapest price is around 325K now.

-CB McCourty is positioned the same way, but the delta is huge with his final card…CB isn’t sexy but this feels important to get him to 92 and much much better for around 125K

-WR Austin will sit as the next big thing but it’s not clear he’d be a huge improvement over Rison, and I don’t really rely on WR3 a ton right now…expensive, likely onto the “down the road” list (or possibly a Rison alternative)

So, as far as cards that are currently available, that fit the Browns themed team… These are really the remaining branches on the tree for me. I currently own the Rison card, the Cribbs card, and the McCourty card… I have a total of five copies of these sitting on the auction block, so I could easily just withdraw them from the sale, and upgrade what I have.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote