View Single Post
Old 11-07-2021, 04:19 PM   #270
QuikSand
lolzcat

Decided to take the plunge and max out Willie McG, still could sell back that 93 card if the market blows up, but i got good deals on the components to build the set for my third time and decided to stand pat.

Have been splashing around trying to buy low on some of the cards I'd want if I were to build out my Dolphins theme team. Several in hand and back on the block... i'm fine just flipping them, but also potentially okay if I "get stuck" with guys I need anyway for that other roster.

My plan had been to finish the challenges for the 92 Jaelen Phillips LOLB card, and start with the Miami team then. Fast forward through some insomnia, and voila I'm there ahead of plan. Brick by brick, the Dolphins' best roster will require a LOT of training, and several medium-price cards -- 90 or 91 guys including SS Eric Rowe, LB Robert Quinn, LB Kyle Van Noy, DE Ndamukong Suh, TE Mike Geisicki, and LY Laremy Tunsil. I'm inching my way there, and will then debate plunging in fully on WR Brandon Marshall to round out the roster, more or less.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote