View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 05:51 PM   #1203
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Year 16, Month 4

Alzar ends the plague in his Kingdom from Freiburg. He heads there and offers some clerical aid. Again, anything he can do to help!

Alzar spends this month also working to help refugees adopt, including scanning, letting some in, and such.

Bandits from outside of his nation that are hitting him are the strongest they’ve been yet, as humanoids from Thar’s army bleed all over northern Brun and folks from Norwold are either crossing a border a little and hitting his people, or vice versa and hitting his when they cross

Alzar ends four bands of bandits and one of pirates this month.

Alzar begins construction on a building to house a small school of magic.

FIVE SHIRES REINFORCES DAROKIN

Military forces from the Five Shires join the ar*my of Darokin to help keep order there and defend Darokin from the humanoids occupying the crater in North Darokin.

ELVES REACH KARAMEIKOS

The clans of Alfheim finally reach Karameikos. King Stefan, who had indicated that they would be welcome in Karameikos, tells them they can settle wherever local elf-clans and communities will let them integrate. He adds that if they wish to have elvish dominions, he'll cede them land in the eastern forests, near the borders to Thyatis. The lands he has in mind are near lands occupied by the Calarii elves; more signifi*cantly, they are lands currently occupied by the Dymrak Gob*lins. In other words, Stefan is happy to give them dominions ... but only if they are willing to forge those dominions out of wild lands currently occupied by hostile humanoids.

Most of the Alfheim elves choose the eastern dominions.

Alzar hears about rumblings from Karameikos Elves, and he teleports down. After the warm greeting and time that Alzar personally invested in the elves, versus the distant “Carve out dominations on my border from these bad guys and then guard it for me” the elves are not pleased. While there are some that want to call Karameikos home and will enjoy the thought of taking out goblins, most of them just want to focus on building their homes right now.

Another 6000 teleport over to Alzar’s nation, and two more Elf Holds will be made in the same region.

Grand Duchy Elf Total – 5 new holds, 16250 Elves

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote