View Single Post
Old 01-28-2024, 09:08 AM   #25
loligag
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilodor View Post
That's wild, I can't figure out gameplanning at all. I can't get my star RB to get the majority of the carries, and my QB is at 52% completion. I really don't get how the playbook stuff is set out.

The key to a star RB is high endurance. If I'm ever in the market for a lead back, this is a non negotiable stat. If you have that, go into the gameplan and look over your run plays. If they are mostly in 122 or 113 formation, go to the depth chart, assign him to those formations and out of the lesser used formations.

When learning the game (this version and previous ones) I'd often set thing up and quick sim the season without saving a few times and look at how various things played out to get a feel for if something was working. It's a little cheaty, but it's a game that you can play however you want and it allowed me to see holes in gameplanning, depthcharts, etc... Now I'm confident in building my own playbooks and gameplans, but I still quick sim to make sure I didn't break anything and to continue learning and then reload to play it out normally.
loligag is offline   Reply With Quote