View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 03:25 AM   #3518
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
Honestly, I didn't like this game. As a poor vanilla I was pretty much trying to feed on the crumbs that the other players gave me...NOT HAVING ANY INFORMATION THE ENTIRE GAME IS SERIOUSLY ASS. We blew up an entire CoT because the rival CoT was telling us too and we had no external way of doing so. Not having any idea what's going on IS NOT FUN. Cronin, I think the game was quite innovative, and I really appreciate all the effort you put into it, but it was frustrating as hell.

But it wasn't all of us telling you that, it was just me. Honestly I just can't understand why you were willing to listen to me so much and yet no-one scanned me. And then when the philosopher goes missing for a day why did no-one ask questions about who might have been converted. If I'd have known that nothing was going to be asked about it we'd have converted Ardent. But at the time we presumed that it would be too obvious that either he or I had been converted.

I think I was the only one who ever mentioned the fact that someone might have been converted. (FWIW it came down to Autumn or Ironhead - we weren't sure if the bodyguard would block it so we didn't want to risk trying to convert Chief).
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote