View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 10:39 PM   #151
hoopsguy
General Manager

Schmidty, sorry to see you have to bow out, even if you are blowing heat in my direction to start this game off.

I know we had squared off as villagers once in the past - this was the exact kind of thing that I had alluded to earlier when I voted for AE prior to votes counting.

I do talk a lot in these games. But while I try to be subtle at times I don't think that I'm particularly indirect once there is some material to dissect in later days. If I've earned anyone's distrust in my five or so posts up to this point then I hope I have the opportunity to address these concerns in the days to come.

Now, I have an out-of-game concern - my wife's grandmother passed last night. The services/funeral are Thursday. So I'll be basically MIA for a day. On the one hand I'm kind of amused that I'm finding myself in a position of posting about multiple out-of-game issues distracting me from playing - behavior I indicated could be a pointer to a wolf. But on the other hand I do need to take care of my wife and be available for her family so I'm going to do that without worrying too much about werewolf. I promise to be on especially paranoid behavior upon my return Friday if I'm not lynched or eaten by that time.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote