View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 06:13 AM   #2395
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I'm with hoops on this one. I don't think the sword story adds up. I do agree, however, with the consensus that the wolves attempted to kill mckerney and that mckerney had the ability to kill Loki if attacked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
But, I hasten to add, I'm not convinced hoops is any good either. There was no way the wolves would know we'd be able to connect Zinto to both of the lynch switchings.

If you are with me on the sword thing, then it means you agree that mauboy is not Freyr. Because he is taking credit for attacking Narcizo. He isn't suggesting that he sat idly by last night.

If you believe that Freyr's Sword would kill a man of natural causes, then you should vote me because I'm clearly a wolf ... I manipulated the vote to live, and I'm leading a charge against a roled villager. Or at least that would have to be the thrust of the argument.

If you think that mauboy is lying about Freyr's Sword, you should vote him. That is my argument, and I think it is a compelling one. Lynch him, see he is a wolf, and then decide my fate the next day. As someone who vigorously led the attack on one wolf, cast strong votes for two other wolves (Danny, Darth Vilus), pushed for transparency on item discussions (pivotal in identifying mauboy), and took villager-like actions when in possession of the mistletoe and the hammer.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote