View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 12:26 PM   #435
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1st minute: Schmidt starts the counter attack.. long pass to McFadden.. he crosses to Stevanovic.. he heads it.. into the crossbar.

5 minute mark: Schmidt steals the ball in our zone.. passes long to McFadden.. he dribbles past two defenders.. passes to Stevanovic in the middle of the box.. Stevanovic blasts a shot.. right at the keeper.. he partially blocks it.. but it sails past him into the goal! GOAL!!!! 1-0.

13 minute mark: Schmidt dribbles up the left side of the pitch... he crosses to King in the box.. King heads it.. into the upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0! That is King's 10th goal of the year. I really need to start playing Schmidt more.. he has potential to be great, and is already good.

30 minute mark: Schmidt steals it at midfield.. passes it to McFadden in the box.. great pass.. McFadden fakes out the keeper.. shoots.. lower right corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-0. That is McFadden's 10th goal of the year!

Halftime: 3-0 lead for us. We have over 72,000 fans here today.

49 minute mark: Schmidt passes to Stevanovic in the box.. he shoots.. good save by the keeper.

60 minute mark: McFadden dribbles into the left side of the box.. he crosses to King.. he heads it.. into the crossbar.. he shoots the rebound.. wide right.

65 minute mark: Howard stops a 15 yard shot from Sychev (set up by van Persie)

70 minute mark: Salva has played well, but I'll put Cahais on for him now. I'm also putting Smith on for McFadden.

82 minute mark: Alfonso steals the ball at midfield.. passes to King who is 30 yards out.. he surprises me by showing speed.. King outracing the defenders.. into the box.. he blasts a shot.. over the keeper's right shoulder! GOAL!!!! 4-0 That is King's 2nd goal of the game.

90 minute mark: Cahais trips van Persie just outside our own box.. yellow card for Cahais.

Game over. 4-0 win! We are playing our best football of the year, and morale is high now.

We outshot them 16-6 (6-2 on target)

King wins MoM, 9 for form, 10 of 11 passes, 0 tackles, 4 of 12 headers, 1 interception, 2 runs, and 2 goals.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote