View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 02:29 PM   #449
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

In other news, I hear that England's U19 team beat N. Ireland 3-0 despite my not being there to manage them.

Now to the important Post Match Info:

We were given 8 million dollars for winning the Champions League!

I awoke the following morning to find the following three articles in the newspaper:

Engles one of the top English Manager

Christopher Engles has at last staked his claim that he is one of the most successful English Managers of all time, boasting a managerial record that is comparable to the greatest. The accomplished Manchester United boss has shown himself to be no stranger to success and is likely to add to his growing collection of silverware in the near future. He is being considered for indcution into the Hall of Fame, and if he continues to thrive he will be considered among the greats like Bob Paisley and Sir Alex Ferguson.

The second article:

Engles praised by the Manchester United Supporters

Fans of Manchester United were justly proud after the team returned home with Champions League Title. Fans and pundits alike were unanimous that the person responsible for the team's success was Christopher Eagles. The Manchester United Board have also revealed to the gathering journalists that they were happy with winning the competition.

The third article was a short blurb about us winning the double.

We have been given 24 million dollars from the Champions League Television revenue.

Finally, the team's statistician tells me Downing's 18 MoM awards is a new team record.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote