View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 11:40 PM   #163
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

After the season is over, and we won our first Super Bowl in year 6 of this dynasty, where are my players now, the ones we care about?

SE Joshua Wild is now 59/83. That’s a huge gain in skill, and he rose to the 2nd best player on the Green page. Here take a look:

You can just see a few differences here and there! As of right now, just as a 59 current, Wild is a strong WR. But now WR in the game has a potential (or current) in the 80s, other than Wild. So there is a chance that Wild could be the best receiver in the NFL is a year or two.

The first WR to go in the draft to the Bengals at 1/21 Is 59/78 right now. So both look really nice. We both won the NFL draft.

To be fair though, I thought I had won it last year when I took Goldhammer late in the 1st and he was clear and away the best player on the board and he’s been a weak link two years running.

WLB Houston dropped to 62/62. He’s 31, and he dropped his salary over the next two years for us to extend him. He’s fine, I wouldn’t need to move him.

Ideally, I’d like to see if I can trade for a major TE. There are 9 Tes that have a rating of 60 or more. I’d love to see if I could secure one for our team. None are slated to be FA. KC has two, since they drafted the stud in the draft this year, and they already had 66/66 Travis Kelce.

FB Johnson dropped ot 54/54

That’s look like its about all it for major changes to stuff.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 02-13-2015 at 11:40 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote