View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 12:02 AM   #57
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

November 2004

Well, I notice that in a previous post, I give two lengths of time for our unbeaten streak.. of course such things change, although in this case, I was recapping the same game when I did so! (oops).

Ah, well, doesn't matter. We travel to Swansea and they beat us in a really good game, 3-2. Swansea's one of the top teams in the division, and it's hard to win on the road. Birchall had the goal of the game, a 35 yard strike from the run of play.

Middlesborough bring back a familiar name to try to save the Premiership side from relegation, Gianluca Vialli will take over at the team who has lost all 12 games so far this year, and is already seven points deep into the relegation zone.

The board inject 50,000 Pounds into the club to help pay some of the club's debts, we are still 375,000 pounds in debt. I decide we're going to play first teamers in the FA Cup... hopefully a good cup run will free us from debt. We get a pretty good draw for the first round... at home against League One promotion contenders Huddersfield. If we can pull off a replay, or better yet, a win...

Last edited by SirFozzie : 01-26-2005 at 12:52 AM.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote