View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005, 11:53 PM   #89
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Ok. Rant time.

I hate Mark Cooper. I despise him. I loathe him. I wish I could stake him over a anthill and let the ants eat him alive at this point.

We draw this utter fuckstick as referee for our next game, on the road against 19th place Rochdale. We're down 1-0, but dominating. We've had a goal called back for a questionable offsides (I can't even blame Cooper for it, it's the assistant that calls it).

Then in the 33rd minute.. Hunt committs a garden variety foul. Tugs on an opponent's shirt. No last man, there was an entire defense behind him, Not a horrible challenge. Just tugs on his shirt.

For this heinous crime, he gets sent off with a straight red card.

Then, 3 minutes later, a Rochdale player goes in TWO FREAKING FOOTED and rolls Mirza's ankle. He's screaming in pain, and rolling on the ground.

No Fucking Call. Not even a foul given.

We do equalize through Walker in the 38th minute, but the man advantage takes its toll (especially since Hunt was our DM C, and a player that stopped a lot of incoming attacks) and they score again with 15 minutes to play and we lose 2-1.

Mr. Cooper, I would recommend you stay far far away from Bristol during the offseason. Because if I see you, I might just get out of prison in time for the regular season. Then again, I might not.