View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 11:41 AM   #362
QuikSand
lolzcat

Oops. Another brainfart. In the least forgiving league for them, and as always at an important stage. I'm guessing last night I opened the GML files, but failed to import the latest league file - so in-game it looked to me like I didn't have to do cut-downs. D'oh!

Anyway - it's not awful. My stiff chem leaders at D& and DB were both cut - but I have a backup plan on my roster for the D7, and after one LB cut he takes over as the leader, and all is well there.

At DB, no such luck. So, I will have to decide between two sub-par options - but I'll lean toward cutting down to 52/45 and putting in an offer on my old leader, in hopes that he will sign, stay active but not play much, and anchor our chemistry setup there.

And at WR, I failed to re-sign Edward Gaines, so I have to make a similar call with him. Sign and leave his depth chart slots open, hoping the AI will just slot him in? That's pricey but likely wisest.

Ugh. The care and feeding to tend to these chem-first teams is too much, really.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote