View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 01:19 PM   #245
Autumn
Head Coach

We know that the Big Six want to kill someone. We also know that they can become murderers. We know that the Informants and Extras cannot become murderers (through ordinary means). Thus it seems likely that the method to become a Murderer has to do with killing one of the other players (duh). Presumably each of the Big Six has the ability to kill one of the informants, and if they do so I would expect they become a Murderer. The Informants and Extras have abilities but do not have the ability to kill, and so cannot become Murderers.

The Other Extras are a wildcard. It seems possible that some of us have the ability to kill and so could become murderers. However the section on Murderers says, and I quote, "Any one of the Big Six may also become a murderer during the course of the game, if certain conditions are met." So this seems to imply that the Other Extras will not, though it may be that this changed as the number of players increased.

My guess is that the initial Killer(s) can come from anywhere. It sounds like the original plan (which was at least 13 players) probably started with one killer. I would expect that we started with 2, or possibly 3, but I would be surprised if it was more than that. If all six of the Big Six got lucky night 1, there could be six kills just there (and six new murderers?). So I don't think we need a lot of killers outside of that.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote