View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 09:24 PM   #279
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here are other youth of value:

Not currently on the squad:

Currently injured, but another strong youth prospect:

Or him, currently not on the squad due to a lot of other middies there, but he’s solid. I remove an older ST who’s not that great on rotation, and call up Hagi so he’ll be there when I need my next call up. Let’s get him a cap and start his international career with us.

Are there any players I want to add to this squad? I have some savvy vets like Romaria Benzar who is pretty good, but I also have some weak backups and such in their 30s.

I like this guy more than some others:

I know he’s slow and such, but he’s better than a lot of other DL/DCs out there.

Do you remember my loanee, Constantin Dima, from a few years ago that I liked enough to make an offer to but we didn’t get it?

I am calling him up to the Senior squad soon and get him some caps. He has developed nicely in the last three years. I call him up and replace a backup I have that ain’t much. I remove an older fullback and call up Petre. I was shocked during his good form to never see him get some play. He was a young, Romanian player getting Basano Player of the Year, and not getting called up the senior squad. That made no sense to me.

So the good of Romania is her youth. That means she is set up nicely to grow into a stronger force moving forward.

Romania was playing a 3-5-2, simple. My initial starters are I decide to go with the style I am used to and move Lupu to AMC. Andone is a ST with defensive forward, Ivan complete forward, at DC Chirches, Screciu, and Balasi from my team. ML is Dragus; MR is Man, at MC Hagi and Nedlecu.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote