View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 11:30 AM   #289
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Basano, Game #2 – Away vs Craiova – Due to the seriousness of this game, we begin with my core players. Gimenez to Ivan in the 5th. In the 22nd, Stoian sinks a DFK. Our foes have more shots on target (6) than we have shots (5). But at the half, we are winning possession and the goal. Don’t get complacent. They injure DC Tonelli, but we’ll keep him in for a while. They score in the 58th. I send in Kubik for Tonelli. Gimenez to Ivan for goal in the 63rd. Etebo to Ivan called offsides in the 66th. Farcas heads in. Dodoi as well. They score in the 82nd, which makes the last ten minutes finger-biting. We win 3-2, mom is Ivan’s 2 goals. That was a real Jekyll and Hyde performance.

Dodoi heads out on loan.

CHAMPION, QUALS 2nd LEG - Home vs Jagiellona – Today I start GK Ivano Maio, Farcas, and DC Kubik. We win 3-1. I pulled Stoain early when he was injured for Adrian Prodan, on my youth team. He got an assist to Gimenez. Goals by Lupu and another by Gimenez. He is the MOM and we win 10-3 aggregate.

We draw Partizan next in our QUAL draw.

South Africa lost in the Olympis, and Margeman is going to return. The Ivory Coast won their group, one with Germany in it. They face France in the QF.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 07-14-2018 at 11:31 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote