View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 06:24 PM   #299
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

ROMANIA VS Kazakhstan – I start Petre today. He was playing well, and I want to give him a start with the rest of the squad. I also massage my tactics a little here and there. My middies were wasting shots. I don’ want Man, with his 12 finish and 9 long shots taking long shots. I move Nedlecu to his natural DMC spot, and then Move Hagi to MC. I have given Lupu his Enganche role back. We score early with a Lupu to Ivan goal. Then nothing…..half. Quiet again. Don’t get complacent. Kazakhstan hit an equalizer in the 47th. I send in Man, then Tiru at the DC. Cards to Lupu and Balasa. I send in Cicaldau at DMC for a tired Nedlecu. We score in the 79th with Ivan finding And one for goal. Can we hold? A desperate cross in the 93rd minute finds goal as the GK wasn’t there. They equalize. We tie 2-2.

I loan Elliot to Cluj.

Basano, Game #8 –Away vs Botosani – I start Boka, Mitrea, and others are back into their normal starting roles. We win 3-0 with Ivan MOM with 2 goals, Etebo another score, and they got a red and a bunch of yellows, and we had just Cartagena with a card.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote