View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 10:16 PM   #125
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarcone View Post
Awesome. Have you seen a ghost yet?

I have not SEEN any apparitions. I did have an experience about three weeks ago. I came into the building around 7:00 AM. I knew there was one worker named Chris on the property. When I came in through the front door, I heard footsteps on the second floor. I went upstairs to help Chris do some work. When I got up to the second floor, I couldn't find him anywhere and there's only one staircase to the second floor. I checked the entire second and third floor and found no one. I then looked out the back window and saw Chris working with the horses about a quarter mile from the building.

It was really weird because I assumed when I heard footsteps that it was a person upstairs. At the time, I never considered the option that no one was upstairs. The feeling that you get when you realize that you experienced something paranormal really does make the hair stand on end. My arms were covered in goosebumps and the hair on my arms was standing straight up.

I would mention that all the evidence from the public investigations goes up on PRI Team in their forums. You do have to register for the forum to hear the evidence, but there's some pretty neat stuff. I'd suggest listening to the files with headphones on to hear it well.

There's a public investigation actually going on right now until 2:00 AM. The guests were pretty excited to be in the buildings on Halloween weekend. We had guests from five different states in tonight's group.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote