View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 06:48 PM   #14
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2229 – The Kej have announced us as their rival.

Who has Carriers? This race! Our next Engineering tech is destroyers. I will be building some as soon as I can

Our survey of Cordip is finished.

March – Our move in Ehsmyke is ours. I move my ship to Unaria to be ready to grab it. We found a minor race that gave us some influence. It’s an Artisan Troupe next to us in Cordip et all. We commission an art piece with them for 600 energy – we install it on our capital.

I sell 2k minerals for energy and consumer goods.

July – The starbase in Jhapp finishes. I order a Shipyard here. And then a Hangar Bay, and Crew Quarters.

Unaria is fully explored and I order my folks to build a holding here. I will also build a Starbase here too as soon as it’s finished.

Sept – We enter into a migration treaty with the Ixa

Here, let me show you some changes. You can see us expanding around Jhapp against the Kej there, as welll as Unaria. See how the Kej have brought their own construction ship into that holding? Yup, precisely. You can see the two planets in Unaria, as well as the planet to it’s right in a system we are exploring.

As soon as Unaria joins us, I close our border to the Kej, as they did with us, and rival them. That rivalry will increase our influence gain monthly.

December – We establish communications with the Zhikanii Syndicate. They are on the far side of the Ixa and Kej.

Jan, 2230- I toss some gifts to the Zhikanii. We announce a commercial pact with them.

I order another colony fleet assembled.

Feb – Cordip is ours!

May – Our society tech for better admin is finished. Next? Space Combat Doctrine that increases our fleet size.

I move my ship down to grab the Artiasn troupe holding next to Cordip.

Oct - Eglore is now a full colony. I assign it as the capital for a new sector out here. The planets in Cordip and Jhapp can join it.

Nov – Our defenses in Unaria are up and I order the same three thigns in this base similar to Jhapp.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 10-29-2019 at 06:49 PM.
Abe Sargent is online now   Reply With Quote