View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 06:23 AM   #580
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
I've been looking for that and really can't find anything until the last 40 minutes. After Bhlloy revealed the votes were drifting to mau and J23 but then they snapped over to NTN without much argument until dubb and saldana questioned it. (I agree with them questioning the move, as it happens). Suggests that the wolf/ves might not have been around or didn't want to stick his/their neck/s out in the early stages.

Well the "move" happened in three stages:

1) The early voter - These were dzilla and Grammatica tossing out random votes. These two I would suspect as cowolves more than any actually. Then Danny comes in with his "I want to make it a j23/ntn" race comment a couple of times.

2) The "save your ass" ticket - bhlloy, mauboy, and j23 were ALL in danger of being voted off. All three of them had the lead. It is not surprising that they all three went over to ntn to save themselves especially once the first of the three did it. It was the best move for them to save themselves.

3) The "buriers" - No real insight or logcal explanations behind Raiders Vote on him or my switch to him. Just votes we made. People are saying Autumn is suspicious for this vote. Maybe... He has made a last minute mistake of this as a wolf before trying to save a wolf. (Cube).
If he were a wolf and KNEW there was no extra vote going on on the wolf side then MAYBE he does this. But really ANYONE can have an extra vote. It is a common feature. Not sure if he doesn't just hope that ntn escapes or at least takes a villager with him in a tie.

So the main source of the "late run" were bhlloy/mauboy/j23 trying to save their own asses which I don't find that suspicious in the least.
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote