View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 05:05 PM   #277
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Here is what I think....

Quote:
I am really surprised that as many people took my comment that I am surprised to be alive as an admission of being the seer.

As am I....

Quote:
My early morning vote for SackAttack was because I investigated him last night and discovered a gun in his room. He is a member of the mafia.

Ok....

Quote:
Isn't it possible the retired police officer has a gun?

My thoughts exactly....

Quote:
During my nightly investigation, I went into Sack's room, saw the insignia of the mob and a gun. As the investigator I am told the role of each person I investigate. Blade is a villager and SackAttack is with the mafia.

Oh, how nice, now that we question what you saw you magically throw in more information.

Anytime anyone questions what Henry has to say he "magically" has something else to add. He finds a gun in Sack's room, we think prehaps he's a cop? No, Henry comes back with the fact that he "also" found a mafia symbol. Why didn't he mention that the first time? Who knows, I don't believe him. It looks to me like he's playing like Blade did last time, and just like Blade, even though the common thought is he was a seer he lives through the night...

Quote:
Do you not believe a word I said? I think it is pretty obvious that you should vote for Sack if you believe me, if not you should vote for me instead.

Gladly....Vote henry296
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote