View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 06:50 PM   #286
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296
Why didn't I include the mob insignia in the room... didn't think it was necessary. I figured the presence of the gun, plus the accusation of SackAttack when everyone believed me to be a seer was enough. When pressured by Raiders Army, I added more information. In fact, I didn't think that they gun might have indicated the police officer.

Again, not sure why it benefits me to lie. The only benefit of the investigator is to come completely clean when I had concrete evidence which I do now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack
I think I'm gonna cast my gaze in henry's direction here. I still think Blade is a guy to be wary of, because he's shown in the past that he can be devious, but I'm a little puzzled as to why henry would start posting "gut feelings" this soon.

That's as close as I can find in the entire thread to an accusation, and that was a first-day vote. A day before you'd even have had a night action to view anybody, and yet you had already posted "gut feelings" about Blade being a good guy.

So, yeah, I voted for you. Your play seemed an odd way to behave on day one, and with nothing else really to go on, I thought that was as good a reason to cast a vote as any.

I even posted earlier today that despite that, I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and then you incited a bandwagon against me with information that leaked out in convenient dribs and drabs. "Oh, wait, I forgot he had a mob insignia."

My vote yesterday? Maybe not justified, but when is anything justified on the first day? Today? The later it gets, the more convinced I become that I'm in the right here.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote