View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 01:29 PM   #21
iBomb1st
n00b

I don't particularly like the astrology system. I feel it is too contrived, and neither fun nor realistic. As to the responses of an unpredictable conflicts not being fun... well i guess we have different ideas of fun. Chemistry is a very important part of building a team, but you should never know exactly how guys would gel. Knowing ahead of time just ruins it for me. So contrived. I would like to see a semi-hidden system somehow. I really like MBTI. As mentioned, Head Coach 09 did this and I really feel like it gave players unique personalities that made them feel like real players to me... not just a rating number. I also think a better email system needs to be involved to give a better feel... I want a reminder/example of why I need to handle conflicts. I want to get an email about my selfish showboat WR causing trouble and walking out of practice. Its a nce aesthetic touch that would do a lot IMO. As of now it's kinda this mysterious thing where yes, I see a screen that says I have so and so conflicting but I never see any example of it in action. I say MBTI, with some sort of hidden variable, just to keep it interesting. Jim mentioned he didnt want people to be forced into studying MBTI, but unlike astrology, for the most part its common sense. People would see a few key words about their personality... to me this seems much more intuitive then an astrology chart.
iBomb1st is offline   Reply With Quote