View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 01:50 AM   #1007
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

You see Shoveler. What you did is exactly what the villager shouldn't do in these situations.

I apologise for my overall crap play yesterday. Particularly the part where I suggested that the seer take a shot if we didn't hit a wolf, which is a shockingly ill-thought out suggestion. However the fact remains that this game is starting to cost me sleep and that's my warning sign that I should dial it back.

I think I should be considered a lynch target. I even don't find it too far-fetched to suggest that I'd make up all that stuff about Martin being a wolf yesterday even if I was a wolf. It's an awful lot of work to make just to be proved wrong by the first person who showed up, but hey, its possible. I've been known to put in that kind of effort before.

For what it's worth (little) I find it more likely that Autumn is a wolf than Font. Font is Strider and I'm Frodo, which means that Autumn must be Sauron. At the moment though I think they both might be village. Don't think wolf-Font takes a shot at someone who probably wasn't a power-role when her wolf buddy has just been killed. Yes, it's reckless for a villager to do that but it still seems more villagy to me.

Where are we at? 10 people - 2 Wolves, 1 cultist and 7 villagers. 2 of the villagers are power roles. I tend to agree with Font that the seer should reveal today, if they have any scan result that we don't know. We´ve had a huge amount of luck with the wolves not hitting the power roles but the ranks are narrowing and I don't know if we want to roll the dice on that for one more night if the seer has anything of value to add. I think the wolves will be able to narrow the field right down on the power roles at the moment.

Of course, it's possible that the seer doesn't have any scan results - I've been there, done that as a seer. They might have scanned people who are now dead or had scans fail because of lynching. I guess that's a judgement call in that case. Just bear in mind that there's probably a good chance that the wolves are going to get you. They have a much better chance of picking you out than the bodyguard does because they know who the wolves are and may have an idea about the cultist.

We still get two cleared villagers with a seer and bodyguard reveal. I'm presuming Shoveler isn't one of them as I don't think he'd take the risk of duking if he were. So that's three that are as good as cleared. I'll send an item to Shoveler that might help the seer if he chooses to reveal. So if the seer and bodyguard reveal the BG can protect the seer tonight to give us another scan. Maybe the seer gets brutalled but at least that means we've got another wolf then. Of course, the bodyguard shouldn't reveal until after the seer has.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote