View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 12:59 PM   #1049
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoveler View Post

If the cultist is found by the wolves, I'm guessing we are hosed, but I haven't run the actual scenarios at this point.

I can't help but think that font is the cultist. The only thing making me think that she was good was the question of why a wolf would make such an overt play. It would make sense if she was the cultist. I can think of reasons why cultist-font would make that move. The question is whether we should lynch her if she is.

If its 7:2:1 then lynching the cultist should leave us 6:2 if there's an unblocked night kill. ToMorrow a misslynch and night kill would be 4:2. If the wolves daykill and duke or nightkill it would be 2:2. However that would be the absolute worst case scenario. We would have less unknowns and a better handle on the information.

If we work around the cultist and look for a wolf (or if we miss the cultist) if we misslynch then it will be (barring a block) 5:2:1. If the wolves day kill, duke to a hunter and night kill then that gives them the win. They would have to really ride their luck there though. However final days almost always go to the wolves.

My feeling is to lynch font.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote