View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 02:17 PM   #1070
fontisian
College Prospect

Ok.

1. I cannot be the cultist. Look at my Day 1. I was laid back and pushing timmae and JAG as scum and Vaimes as town. Two of those reads were accurate.

The cultist should be attempting to attract attention away from the scumteam while linking up with them somehow. I haven't done anything of the sort.

Also, if I was the cultist, I would have duked the lynch toDay or yesterDay instead of using a kill, as that wastes an entire lynch.

2. Even if I was the cultist, I'm completely harmless. My (blank) kill is spent, if I was the cultist, I wouldn't be able to make any nks and the town can win with me still alive, and you won't get any vote analysis out of my lynch,
because all of the scum probably think I'm town.

This lynch is bad. Lynch scum.

I mean, the evidence against me is what? That I had the misfortune of being the blank?

Whereas EagleFan saw that I was going to shoot Autumn, and then, saying absolutely nothing in the thread, tried to beat my kill command in to kill not a only a townie but someone guaranteed to be a Duke. And now they're both voting me for nebulous reasons.

EF and Autumn are scum. Lynch them.