View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 02:47 PM   #1087
fontisian
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
I believe that you are the cultist.

You surety of Bug being town. You attempting to take a shot at another villager with nothing but a hunch. I don't believe I'm the only villager voting on you either.
Bug is obvious newb-town. His vote position next to timmae along with this post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
I should clarify that I don't have much on anyone so I will be suspicious of anyone who is suspicious of me.

Sorry if it doesn't help
Where he clearly wants to help but doesn't know how, makes him town. Once I flip, never lynch or shoot him.

Autumn is very likely not a villager. He 1.Is one of the three unconfirmed people on the Zinto lynch (the other being you, a likely town, and Narc, who is acting townier than Autumn.) He was the only one to argue against the Vaimes/Martin/me team on Day 2, but then he tried to push it off on cheeki, one of my stronger town reads at the time. The push itself was weak, and similar to the way many stronger players like to act as scum (avoiding an incoming town lynch in order to get a little towncred). When I threatened to shoot him, he treated the threat overly blithely, especially after Vaimes shot me out of nowhere the previous Day. Then, I found that EF, who had just finished trying to bait me into shooting him (which, were I not the blank, would have killed us both) immediately put a shot in, with no warning, on a confirmed town the scumteam wanted dead who was also a Duke (and therefore guaranteed not to kill him). This effectively protected Autumn on Day 3. Then, Autumn started this fearmongering about me being a cultist, and only began to push it after I suggested it was likely I had already been seer checked as town.

Autumn is scum. EF is probably scum. Britrock is the likely third.

You aren't the only villager voting on me. But you'll note that I called out Autumn, EF, britrock, cheeki and Narc (in that order) as containing the last scum at the beginning of the Day. Then you, Autumn, EF and britrock voted for me.