View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 07:19 PM   #58
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

For today’s match against Naval I have put Vit Dudka on the bench to come in if needed instead of Quaresma. Naval have green stripes, so we have purple/lilac-y kits. Because he fouled a defender, a goal by Williams is called off in the 25th. Cutchey lofts a brilliantly nasty ball to Williams, who is tackled right in front of the GK. Sousa puts it away. Another Cutchey cross to Sousa is shot and pushed aside barely a few minutes later. Cutchey is taking over this match – he just did it again in the 38th. Does it again in the 39th and hits Williams for a score. Reminds of how sometimes Joao Luis Rodrigues just sometimes got the ball and the rest of the pitch would just freeze while he moved around. Same thing. Keep it going! I pull back to counter, and retain possession. In the MC role, Diallo intercepts the ball, flings it to Sousa on an attacking run, slide sit to Williams for a goal in the 52nd. I sub in Vit Dudka for Cutchey and Salinas for Sousa. Cabrera sinks a DFK in the 65th. In the 68th minute, an odd duck of a cross for Vit Dudka is weirdly on target and the GK is out of position and he scores on his debut. Molina intercepts the ball, finds Williams, who shoots but the ball recoils off the bar right to Salinas who finishes oit in the 69th. Disallowed for offsides. After Carlos Rod gets a yellow, I yank him for Cleison. They get a DFK too in the 81st. Cabrera crosses to Salinas, the defense gets in the way but Salinas gets on it anyway and scores. We win 6-1. MOM is AMC Francis Williams.

Dobias signs with us.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote