View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 06:15 PM   #222
Edward64
Head Coach

Qatar is #1. I've flown the recently and they are good. Their flight attendants are attentive and well trained, but they are non-nationals.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/s...022/index.html
Quote:
This year's winner was no stranger to the podium. The newly crowned Qatar Airways has won the top prize a total of seven times since the awards were introduced in 1999. The Qatari flag-carrier also scooped up eight more gongs on Friday, including Best Business Class, Best Business Class Seat and Best Business Class Lounge Dining. That's going to be a lot to bring back through hand luggage.

Just two months ago, the carrier took the No.1 slot in AirlineRatings.com's ranking of the world's best airlines.

Haven't flown Singapore in a while. Really not that price competitive for a non-business travelers. But yeah, Singapore girls are #1. I like a national airline using their citizens as flight attendants vs. the ME airlines.

Quote:
Singapore Airlines, the world's new No. 2 carrier according to Skytrax's survey, also won nine awards, including Best Cabin Staff, Best First Class, Best First Class Seat and Best First Class Catering.

No surprise there are no US airlines in the Top 10. That's because they treat travelers like cattle.

Last edited by Edward64 : 09-23-2022 at 06:16 PM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote