View Single Post
Old 10-14-2022, 09:31 AM   #268
Edward64
Head Coach

Here's another one. She throws a water bottle at :12 sec.

Someone should do a "where are they now" clip. Be interesting to see if the offenders regret and/or have an explanation/rationale for their behavior.

Video of woman swearing at flight crew goes viral
Quote:
The 2-minute video was posted to Reddit, with the poster writing it took place on their wife’s flight from ATL to JFK. In the clip, the woman can be seen aggressively responding to the news she has to leave, asking if it was because the dog was on her lap and appearing to not understand why it was an issue.
:
“I didn’t f – – king do anything to you guys,” she says, claiming she is 12-hours late to her destination.

“Because you couldn’t let me dog sit on my f – – king lap,” she screams, as the flight attendant says, “Ma’am, let’s go.”

The woman then launches into a furious tirade, angrily shouting at people filming her and the staff members on board.

“F – – k you. F – – k all of you,” she hollers, as fellow passengers tell her to get off the flight.

The argument then reaches a boiling point when the woman is packing her belongings into a bag and a passenger shouts, “Get off the plane.”

In response, she launched a water bottle at a passenger filming her, yelling, “Turn your f – -king phone off.” She apparently hit a passenger with the bottle, according to the crew, who said they would follow up.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote