View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 10:35 AM   #307
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
There's been some articles, opinion pieces on Re: toddlers in first-class recently. I think below incident started the most recent discussions.

I honestly don't see what the issue is. No rules against it. And if the toddler was crying, ask for or put on your own headsets. And if it was continuous on a 5 hour cross country flight, I would mention this to Airline and hope for some points. I certainly would not confront the parent like below.

Airline outrage: Passenger reportedly tells mom in first class she shouldn’t be there with a child | Fox News

Outside of my own kids, it has to have been 20+ years since I heard a baby crying on a plane beyond right after takeoff or right before landing. The guy is a coward. Two flight attendants have determined the family were good to go and he still was harassing her? If there are a lot of complaints about this, there has to be a way for the airlines make money off of this right? How much are people willing to pay for the guarantee of no kids on the plane?
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote