View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 11:15 AM   #105
Radii
Head Coach

Sorry for the lack of updates. My final class was Monday but I haven't really taken the time to start writing the closing bits for this just yet. Today was root canal day, I see lots of hydrocodone in my immediate future.

I was kind of (ok, completely) zoned out for a couple sections of this last class, but I know what the high level general topics were, enough to be able to look up a thing or two online and summarize. Overall, it was a shorter class, we did a couple different types of meditations involving visualizations, and briefly touched on a couple topics that didn't come up during the previous 7 weeks.

I would expect the writeup on the class itself to go up Thursday or Friday, and then what I expect to be a very large set of impressions on the course as a whole, on my experiences over the last two months, on the ways I've noticed a difference in myself/my perceptions/my thought process as a result of what I've learned here, and what my plan is going forward with all of this. .. expect that over the weekend sometime.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote