View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 11:14 AM   #10
BYU 14
Coordinator

Base operations
We are now able to build a laboratory, increasing research speed by 20%. Dr. Vahlen thanks me for the extra scientists, then proceeds to bitch about us suing explosives to take out aliens. Please, it’s not your ass on the line in a hot LZ, we will use what we need to, artifacts be damned.

March 5th, 2015
Our interceptor arrives in North America and will be ready when the satellite is finished.

March 7th, 2015
Research on Xeno Biology is complete and now Vahlen wants a live alien. She is really eager to put our lives in further peril from the safety of her lab. I order research on an Arc Thrower to capture a live one and we are also ready to build a containment facility when we have the cash.

March 13th, 2015
Research on the Arc Thrower is complete and I order research of alien materials to help improve our armor as the next project.

Gale and Thomas are both back to active duty.

March 14th, 2015
I knew the peace couldn’t last, a UFO is detected over Germany and I dispatch one of the Ravens to intercept it. Mission control erupts as the interceptor downs the UFO, sustaining only slight damage in the process. Life is detected and we scramble an assault team to investigate.

Name Rank Specialty Missions Kills
Benton Gale Squaddie Heavy 2 2
Poli Rules Squaddie Sniper 1 1
Coffee Warlord Rookie none 0 0
Da Law Squaddie Assault 1 1

Warlord gets the Medikit, while everyone else is given grenade as they climb aboard the Sky Ranger.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote