View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 10:01 AM   #51
GoldenCrest Games
High School Varsity

Thumbs up

That didn’t take as long as expected! Here’s the draft file I’m going to use for the season: (attached)

Some things you’ll notice, and some things to watch for during the season
  1. The nicknames file is a little out there. 🙂 We’ll have to clean that up eventually.
  2. The ratings are a little weird when it comes to “realistic” players. You’ll see guys with speed that doesn’t seem to match the positional skill, or strange combinations of positional skills. I didn’t spend a ton of time making sure the generator created life-like players, because I want to see how the engine will react. I have one team (The Purples) that is going to try and pick engine-breaking players.
  3. Speed and power are still in their raw form. I haven’t changed it over to the 1-100 point scale because I’m still figuring out the right balance and scale for those ratings. It’s just easier to do it while it’s raw.

Other than that, it’s time to get going! I’m going to really try to do a good job in the draft, so it might take some time. We’ll be using these teams for the next couple weeks (at least) so I want it to be effective.

This is so exciting!

🙂
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx draftFile.xlsx (20.1 KB, 3 views)

GoldenCrest Games is offline   Reply With Quote