View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 06:28 AM   #57
GoldenCrest Games
High School Varsity

Thumbs up

The Purples picked lineman Thanh Wicks at the beginning of the 4th round, as round 3 wrapped back around.(see round 3 post)

That puts the Pinks back on the clock.

BPA is getting a little harder now. I think it comes down to Galvan and Finn. Both are top talents at the OL position. Both can play a little defense and can tackle. I think the edge goes to Abraham Galvan due to his elite-level tackling.

Next up, the Greens!

I can’t screw around anymore. I need to start paying attention to my defense. Luckily, Martindale is a top defensive talent with good speed….so I obviously take my KR Kenneth Urquhart. 🙂

Reds are next.

The reds have dominated their secondary so far, but have nothing on the line. The top 3 DL prospects all would fit nicely. Matheny is a better pure defensive lineman, but the flexibility of Earl Flanagan is hard to pass up.

Blues are next

This is pretty sweet, for the Blues. They already have the top rated OL. The 2nd rated OL is actually their QB (Hecker). Now they get to draft the 3rd rated OL Art Finn and completely dominate the position. This is going to be one heck of an offense.

Now the Yellows get to go back to back.

It’s getting hard to find balanced players who still have talent. The Yellows go back to back here. It looks like Dario Simon is an easy pick for round 4, and then Derick Hutcherson would be a smart pick to start stacking the line with.