View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 08:44 PM   #334
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
Ravens are fun to watch with all their dual-QB formations.
Have any of them actually had the threat of 2 QB's yet? All I've seen is Joe Flacco standing aimlessly on one side while they run an obvious run play with Jackson at QB. It seems like you could do so much more than just use him as Ronnie Brown running the wildcat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Was Golden Tate always such a showboating bitch?
As a Notre Dame fan who watched him turn from 3* RB to great WR... Yeah, pretty much. I think he's actually really smart (like 700+'s on each SAT section) but he was always that cocky after winning jump balls, even before he was nationally known.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
How is Nick Chubb not starting for Cleveland?
I did not get to watch the Cleveland game, but when he had 2 runs for 64 yards & a touchdown we were wondering if he got hurt or they were just dumb... Lo & behold, they gave him a 3rd carry & he ran for another 41 yard touchdown, then he never saw the ball again while Carlos Hyde averaged 3.5 yards per carry. Shurg, Hue Jackson also said he had to watch the tape to decide a QB starter after last week's Jets game, so maybe he just needs to watch the tape of Chubb busting off 40+ yards TD's on 2/3 of his carries to give him more than 10% of the carries
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote